Moist Makeup For ‘All About Dry Skinned Girls’ By Pony
[by Park Jin Jin] There are different types of dry skin. Makeup artist Pony divided women with dry skin into three categories: born with dry skin that suffers from 365 days of dryness a year; migrant dry skin that changes its dryness according to the season; and partially dry skin that has different characteristics according to skin parts. In addition, she also introduced skin care methods that fit each skin type, makeup know-hows, and a color makeup that has shimmering and elegant feelings.
TYPE 1. Born With Dry Skin
POINT. It is more important to keep your skin moisturized for a long time than just moisturizing it. You can maintain skin moisture even longer if you apply hydrating products and coat your face thinly with oil.
1. Use a skin care product that has more water than oil twice. Tap your face several times until your fingertips feel light.
2. Put an adequate amount of oil onto your palm and make it warm by rubbing your hands. Lay the oil on your face and massage it as if you are pressing acupuncture points to maintain skin moisture for a long time.
3. Apply a makeup blender moisture around the wide areas of your face for more moist feeling.
4. Put the powder on your face twice as if you are layering the overall face by using the air puff contained in ‘Winter Cushion.’ Apply it as if you are pressing it firmly and finish the makeup by lightly patting the wide areas of your face.
TYPE 2. Migrant Dry Skin
POINT. It is good to change makeup products according to the season. You should not use skin care and makeup products for summer in winter.
1. Put a cream that is richer than what you used in summer.
2. Spray some mist to add more moisture and tap lightly with your fingertips.
3. Apply ‘Winter Cushion.’ At this point, lightly pat your face with it as if you are wearing a thin makeup, which should be about 50% of the complexion you actually want to have.
TYPE 3. Partially Dry Skin
POINT. Basic skin care is very important. Give partial skin care on your face by applying a toner or milky lotion on the T-zone and a rich product in the U-zone.
1. Apply a moisturizing toner on your entire face as if you are wiping it with a cotton pad.
2. Wipe your T-zone area with a skin toner that can take care of sebum or pores.
3. Put a rich cream on the wide areas of your face and lightly pat your nose with some remnants of the cream in your hands.
4. Thinly apply ‘Winter Cushion’ around your nose that has a lot of oil and touch dry parts once more with it.
5. Apply the stick concealer on the air puff itself and dot it onto your face.
6. Pat your nose with the ‘No Sebum Powder.’
Items That Help Dry Skinned Girls’ Moist Makeup
Born with Dry Skin > 1 ‘Biotherm Life Plankton Essence’ / 3 ‘Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Oil’ / 6 ‘Innisfree Smart Makeup Blender (Moisture)’ / 7 ‘Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion #23 (Winter Cushion)’
Migrant Dry Skin > 2 ‘Sidmool Madagascar Ultra Moisture Cream’ / 5 ‘Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist’ / 7 ‘Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion #23 (Winter Cushion)’
Partially Dry Skin > 1 ‘Biotherm Life Plankton Essence’ / 4 ‘Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner’ / 2 ‘Sidmool Madagascar Ultra Moisture Cream’ / 7 ‘Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion #23 (Winter Cushion)’ / 8 ‘Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder’
TIPS For Graceful Color Makeup.
1. Draw your eyebrows in an arch-shape by emphasizing their lines a bit.
2. Put shell pink cream shadow with gentle glitter pearl on your entire eyelid as the base of your eye makeup.
3. Apply reddish brown cream shadow on your eyelid lines.
4. Put shell pink shadow on your underlines.
5. Draw the outer corners of your eyes to be thick and not too long with deep brown gel eyeliner.
6. Apply mascara on both upper and lower eyelashes.
7. Put a moist-type tint-balm on your cheeks to be not too different from your skin texture.
8. Cover your lip lines with ‘Winter Cushion.’ Apply a vivid pink tint balm on your overall lips and adjust your lip lines to finish.
Items To Help Shimmering and Elegant Color Makeup
Products Used 1 ‘Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil #BR 602’ / 2 ‘Bobby Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner #7 Espresso Ink’ / 3 ‘Innisfree Mineral Single Cream Shadow #2 Starlight Pink’ / 4 ‘Innisfree Mineral Single Cream Shadow #5 Coffee Brownie’ / 5 ‘Innisfree Echo Flower Water Tint Balm Peach’ / 6 ‘Innisfree Echo Flower Water Tint Balm Camellia’
(photo by: Screenshots of ‘Pony’s Beauty Diary’ video)
▶ ‘Makeup Knowhow’ For Those Wearing Eyeglasses
▶ Let’s Get A Boyfriend! Try This Romantic Girlish Makeup
▶ Femme Fatale Min Hyo-rin Shows Her Fatal Charm
▶ The 'Party Queen' Look Of Daejong Film Awards
▶ ‘Lovely Or Innocent’ Makeup Of Stars At Official Events
Write: 2014-11-28 07:23:58 / Update: 2014-11-28 08:39:17
The bnt news provides the latest news coming with 6 languages including Korean, English and French leading not only cultural but also industrial Korean waves.
All rights, including copyright ⓒbntnews.co.kr, in the content of these bnt news site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the bnt news.