Models Evaluate Innisfree’s Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence
[by Kim Hee Young] Models evaluated Innisfree’s Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence after using it.
Models who are setting trends in the fashion and beauty spheres invest a lot of efforts and time into their body because they need to show the best of it. They try a lot of things to take care of their body, from diet controlling to clean skin care.
Models, who are picky when it comes to cosmetics, tried Innisfree’s new product, Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence. Here are real skincare tips and critics from models, whose job imply wearing a lot of makeup every day.
Kim A Ra
“This product’s moisturizing effect and absorption rate are amazing”
1. Your skin type? It’s usually dry, even though my T-zone’s sebum secretion is no joke. It’s sensitive, close with atopy.
2. Your everyday skincare method? The dryness of my skin expresses itself like an allergy all over my face so I imperatively need a moisture product. I care my body and face with a non-irritating item.
3. The basic product you definitely need? I apply an eye cream every day to prevent eye wrinkles from appearing. I also apply a base essence before my cream.
4. What is the most important point in skincare? A dry skin can only get more sensitive, so it really is moisture on which I need to focus.
5. What do you think of Innisfree’s Jeju Sparkling Mineral Water? At first, I thought it would not match my skin because of ‘sparkling label’ which, to me, implied that the product was irritating and containing menthol. But it’s unexpectedly gentle and its absorption rate is really good. It is more moisturizing than a regular moisture cream, I carry it with me everywhere. I already purchased a few more.
6. How is it different with regular essences? I like its lightness, it’s really not heavy on skin. Also, its moisturizing effect stays longer than other products.
7. Who do you recommend it to? I want to recommend it to people who have either a dry or sensitive skin.
Jeon Min Ok
“It’s really fresh after applying”
1. Your skin type? It’s super dry. My skin is so sensitive that of I apply a product that does not match it breaks out.
2. Your everyday skincare method? As my skin is dry and sensitive, I apply toner, essence, lotion and cream carefully, following that order. As for my toner, it contains no alcohol.
3. The basic product you definitely need? A non-alcohol toner and a high moisturizing cream.
4. What is the most important point in skincare? Washing my face. I wash my face twice for a perfect cleansing. I also think of toner as the last step here. I pour some on a cotton pad and clean my face from remaining dusts. I usually do it twice, it’s refreshing and really clean.
5. What do you think of Innisfree’s Jeju Sparkling Mineral Water? I was really worried that my skin would actually break out since it’s carbonated, but it’s the opposite: light and easy to apply, and very moisturizing.
6. How is it different with regular essences? It’s very moisturizing yet not oily, so it’s very refreshing.
7. Who do you recommend it to? It’s really effective on dry skins.
Han Seok Yeon
“It's sticky yet moisturizing at the same time"
1. Your skin type? It was usually an oily kind of combination skin but it turned dry after I received many anti-trouble treatments.
2. Your everyday skincare method? That’s my skincare routine: water cleansing, foam cleansing, toner, essence, lotion and moisturizing cream. I also adapt it to my condition. For a permanent moisture, I also apply mask packs on a daily basis.
3. The basic product you definitely need? A toner and a moisturizing cream. If I don’t feel that my skin is moisturized from within, I don’t feel it at all. I immediately apply toner after cleansing. The last step of my routine being moisturizing cream, I can really feel complete.
4. What is the most important point in skincare? I think that I pay a lot of attention to trouble and dead skin cell care. I struggle with troubles every single day. I exfoliate once every three days before calming the skin with a toner and moisturizing cream.
5. What do you think of Innisfree’s Jeju Sparkling Mineral Water? I was surprised to see that the essence comes out as a mousse. It turns liquid when rubbed on the face, so it’s pretty convenient to apply but it’s sticky at the end. Like when you take off a mask pack. It’s not heavy, it’s actually really good.
6. How is it different with regular essences? Its slightly sticky texture is very unique. Other essences have to be combined with a toner and more to work, but this Sparkling Mineral Essence is self-sufficient. You can feel it’s a good item with the first applying.
7. Who do you recommend it to? I want to recommend this to women who dream of a watery skin or who are stressed by their dry skin. If you use the line’s cream as well, you can really fight dryness.
“The refreshing feeling of a spa treat”
1. Your skin type? Dry combination. It is dry, but has a lot of sebum eruptions.
2. Your everyday skincare method? For a clean face, I apply a water toner on a cotton pad and clean from the inner to the outer part of my face. It really helps cream penetrating faster, so I don’t miss that step, even when I don’t feel like it.
3. The basic product you definitely need? My trouble treating items are tea tree toner and essence. I also apply an aloe moisturizing cream as it’s excellent for moisturizing and calming.
4. What is the most important point in skincare? I think that the most important thing to preserve a moisturized skin is to use a cream that actually matches your skin. Because the wrong cream can bring a lot of troubles, you need to test your product before using it.
5. What do you think of Innisfree’s Jeju Sparkling Mineral Water? I like how it melts onto the skin without any sticky feeling. Its moisturizing effect lasts pretty long so I can really feel that my skin and pores are being taken care of.
6. How is it different with regular essences? There are a lot of essences that are sticky, but Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence is so moisturizing, it’s as refreshing as a spa treat and you feel like all your impurities were washed away, it’s really good.
7. Who do you recommend it to? I definitely recommend it to ladies with troubles.
Choi Jung In
“A light yet very moisturizing feeling”
1. Your skin type? My skin is oily combination type.
2. Your everyday skincare method? After cleansing my face properly, I apply toner and lotion. I put on eye cream on parts that suffer from wrinkles and double the amount of moisturizing cream on dry parts.
3. The basic product you definitely need? My skin being sensitive, I have something for non-irritating, natural products.
4. What is the most important point in skincare? I think that cleansing is the most important part. Everyone knows that it’s more important to take off makeup than to apply it. I meticulously wash my hands before cleansing. I first pour cleansing water on a cotton pad to remove makeup, then massage using a cleansing oil and finish with a cleansing foam.
5. What do you think of Innisfree’s Jeju Sparkling Mineral Water? You can feel the carbon as soon as you apply the essence on your skin. As for me, I applied it in massage motions and I could feel moisture gradually penetrate my skin.
6. How is it different with regular essences? Regular carbonated products are irritating but this one absorbs really well into the skin to deliver moisture. An essence must be light, but more than light, this one is extremely moisturizing, I was really satisfied.
7. Who do you recommend it to? I want to recommend it to women who have a very dry skin.
Innisfree’s Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence
Innisfree’s Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence is a mousse-type product that turns liquid when it touches the skin, it’s soft and moisturizing. The micro sparkling technology helps carbon massage skin to boost circulation while the thermal water from Jeju Island’s Sanbangsan, which is filled with carbon and other nourishing minerals, delivers moisture to the deepest layers of the skin.
It does not only take care of moisture, but also of skin’s texture, brightening, elasticity, and reinforces the skin’s barrier for a total of 5 spa-inspired effects. Following the new campaign of Innisfree, which resolved around water, this highly moisturizing essence is 70% made of thermal water.
▶ Gong Yoo To Promote The Body Shop
▶ The ‘Must-Have Item Of Celebrities’: Everything You Need To Know About The Tint
▶ How To Have Perfect Skin All Day Long? Crayon Pop's BEST 4 Items
▶ [Blind Beauty Product Test] Which Moisturizer Is Best For Spring And Summer?
▶ HERA Invites Celebrities To Its Launching Event
Write: 2015-04-01 18:49:39 / Update: -1-11-30 00:00:00
The bnt news provides the latest news coming with 6 languages including Korean, English and French leading not only cultural but also industrial Korean waves.
All rights, including copyright ⓒbntnews.co.kr, in the content of these bnt news site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the bnt news.